Reebok ZR8 Treadmill
Exciting news here at Sober Musicians, getting clean is defiantly our primary goal and part of a solid recovery is getting (and ideally keeping) in shape. The guys over at Blubbr TV have offered our regular readers the chance to win a free Reebok ZR8 Treadmill. All you have to do is follow the link below and quote reference ‘SOBER’ to any of the blubbr staff, I believe they also take calls. Anyway, that’s enough promotion for now, lets get back to chilling out but it’s awesome looking running machine for sure. You’re rewarded for the sum of work that you put into it. Additionally, you set your exercise objective. For people to earn a good option about whether this application will get the job done for them, it’s going to be helpful for them to possess the ideas and advice of those people who have participated. The guys at Blubbr have also written some content for us to place here on this page called ‘The Highs and Low of using a treadmill’, pretty fitting for all of us here right? Ha.
Reebok ZR8 Treadmill Guide
The Highs and Low of using a Treadmill – Treadmills have become regular equipment in our lives nowadays and rightfully so. This indoor machine allows you to run on one spot for a long distance at any time of the day or night. Working on a treadmill is quite a good choice to begin as a new exercise trainee. It is a relatively easy piece equipment to use. It mainly works using a wide conveyor belt and an electric motor so that one is able to run or walk in their room while staying in the same place. The treadmill is an alternative to outdoor running. Most people prefer treadmills because of their having the option of running indoors, thereby avoiding any adverse weather condition or obnoxious traffic and getting to enjoy a little TV that they can’t do outside. You also get to be in the same place (you don’t want to walk or run around your house!).
But treadmills are not all about good things and involve one or two bad stuffs as well. But let us first look at the advantages:
• The exercise schedule is always maintained as you can’t give the excuse of bad weather condition anymore. Nor can you say that your neighbor’s dog barks at you (kidding!)
• You can monitor your progress and keep a track on how fast things are improving.
• The surface on which you are running or walking on a treadmill is uniform and that would help you avoid injuries or any kind of pain.
• You can avail the benefits of a fitness trainer without having to pay for one because your treadmill will come with a programmed schedule. It will keep tracks of your progress and program your movements.
• You can not only listen to music while running on a treadmill but also watch the TV which can make the workout even more fun.
Disadvantages of using treadmill are few but they are still there:
• Running on treadmills tend to be monotonous and many users lose their interest after a few days.
• Well, nature does have its own perks. You won’t get to all that greenery while running on your treadmill
• Treadmills are not really that suitable for serious sports training in most cases. For example if you are going to opt for cycling or running in races or marathons it is more often advised to try running outdoors
• Although we have the instructions and programmed data, we often fail to listen to our body system over and above the treadmill and develop muscle pains
• Treadmill running may lead to personal injury if you are distracted during exercise
• If you are going to buy a treadmill, keep in mind that it is quite costly and involves a good investment.
So you see, treadmills are helpful only if you are into serious body fitness and training. In short, make the investment only if you are serious about it. Otherwise it will just be a waste of time and space and money.